cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings,I am planning a new install with 1250 APs. This structure is steel so I have to plan for both indoor and outdoor AP deployments. Indoors, I am planning to use the 5gHz radios in order to allow for more channels, Outdoor I am lookng for advi...

IM-Design by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have problem with my AP. I'm using 3 cisco 1100 AP for my connection. All of the AP using one SSID named "PASO" and act as root (connected with wired LAN). From yesterday my AP always down frequently. Client can't find any available netwo...

Most of the sites have 1131Indoor and one site has 1522 Outdoor AP. All the AP's will have POE cable. We dont need Mesh technology.We are trying to evaluate between Mesh Only or Non-Mesh code for WLC. Some of the departments are low budget funded so ...

Hello, after the release of the 1250AP, I was wondering if the 802.11n compatible client adapters were planed or close to release, and if anyone had an information about that.I was also wondering if this AP had any particular CISCO features (like the...

I have Aironet 1310's connected to each other and HP Procurve 2626's on the LAN side. Two VLANs, one for data and one for voice.I cannot ping devices in the other building, but some I can. Sometimes I can ping others I wasn't able to ping before. ...

mrguitar by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have six of these access point that I need to put in. I have flashed all but 1 from LWAP to IOS. I have 2 Linksys/Cisco POE (802.3af) switch. 1 srw224p (24-port) and 1 srw208p (8-port). In the 24 port switch I have 2 Axis IP camera's, also POE a...

Resolved! WiSM information

Could someone discuss the creation and use of the two port-channels you must configure when setting up the WiSM? From the documentation I've read, the port-channels control the two "sides" of the WiSM card with each card being able to support 150 APs...

Hi, We are facing issues with wireless SSID switch over. We have deployedWiSM with 270 Access Points. We have created 3 SSID on Controllers. Out of 3, 2 arebroadcasted & 1 is not broadcasted. Now when we try to connect Corporate SSId (PEAPAuthenticat...

I have a WLC 4402(25) at my main site. It has been working great. I want to expand my wireless to eight other sites. Should I purchase WLC appliances for all of them? Is there a good design guide for the WLC?--Patrick

hypnotoad by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client who want to implement a LAN in a new corporate site, and he want to implement all the LAN in a WLAN. The office is a three floor building where the company assign near 200 users per floor. Each user employ windows xp system with offi...

I'm trying to configure WPA with MAC filtering on an 1100 series AP. I have been able to get WPA2 personal working but when I add the option to filter out MAC addresses, the test machine can no longer associate to the AP. WEP with MAC filtering wor...

I am desinging a wireless network at one of our sites and I had a question in regards to setting up the vlans. The site has two sections, section a and b. Both sections are far enough apart that each section will require its own poe switches to conne...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card