cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to place my LAP on a different subnet as of my WLC, this is the error msg i gotReceived LWAPP DISCOVERY REQUEST from AP 00:0b:85:64:cc:90 to ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff on port '4'Received a Discovery-Request on an unsupported VLAN 18Did i miss any...

I have scoured every topic I can get my hands on here at NetPro regarding custom web authentication. I am currently supporting a customer that MUST use a custom web page for two reasons:1. Cosmetically, and rightfully so, they would like to use the...

To whom it may concern, I've been trying to conduct safety studies on RF systems I'm using on a project, one of which is the Cisco Aironet 1242AG. The FCC's OET states that for the 2.45GHz frequency range, an RF exposure of 1mw/(cm^2) is acceptable f...

jevans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The AP has several vlans (employee, guest). There is a trunk up to the switch and all l3 vlan interfaces are created on the switch.I would like to add a clean access server. 1) Besides the configuration of the clean access server, do I just need t...

I tried to set up the management authentication ti use an IAS server.The IAS server accpet the authentication but the controller does not give me access.I think it is a privilege problem.In the message log of the controller i had this :"Dec 04 17:31:...

hello allRunning ACS 4.1 for windows. AD environment. Using Odyssey client with Leap auth. Having an issue with some user names working and then others are not. User accounts are basic domain user accounts. Created a new user account and made su...

I was wondering if anyone has found a way to import floor maps without destroying thier quality?I am running WCS 4.2.62.0. My images start as cad dwg files. I have tried importing them with no luck. I have had our construction mgmt team strip the ...

We just purchased a 3 pack of the Cisco Aironet 1100 APs. I have setup approximately 10 of these in the past, but still am not sure what some of the stuff means. I generally just do the express setup and turn on the wireless and thats it. The last...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card