Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI've upgrade the controller 3750 from the version 4.1.171.0 to the version 4.1.181. After this upgrade few AP are not anymore associated to the controller and I receive the following messageFailed to authorize AP with Base Radio MAC 00:13:c3:4c:...

When IOS TKIP countermeasures are enforced is any message generated in the AP log? Firmware rev is 12.3(8)JEB.Typical command to configure this would be:interface dot11Radio 0countermeasure tkip hold-time 60Also, does any know of a tool to generate 2...

dfrance by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LOW_POWER_CLASSIC_NO_INJECTOR_CONFIGUREDUsing an AIR-PWRINJ3 injector. I have tried configuring it every which way and now matter what I get this error message and the radios are off.IOS version 123-8.JEADoes this injector work with this AP? I'm us...

HiI am getting the following errors when devices try to authenticate, we are using WPA-PSK TKIP and the keys definitley do match, funnily though, the devices are able to ping the gateway:*Mar 1 03:21:49.628: DOT11 EVENT:(adding)client->key_details.e...

Hello,I have a 6 Cisco 1130 APs connected to a 4507 Switch.Everything is ok until i enable CDP on switchports connected to APs.As soon as i enable CDP, the APs become in accessible , i.e i cant get to the web interface using the Ap IP.Once i remove t...

wasanthak by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello would like to hear any feedback regarding an enterprise LWAPP upgrade from IOS. About to undergo this project and have check all references for infrastructure setup. All APs are C1230 series with req'd code. Looking for any unknown issues whic...

kwonza by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up an Aironet 340 card on a Windows 2000 machine. I've installed the drivers and every app I can find, but I see no way to connect to a wireless network. The message under Network Connections is "Network able Unplugged" as if it wer...

We have an issue with the time setting in the GUI of the WCS. The box is set with the right time but in the web interface, the time is set 4h in advance. The controller is also a the right time.

trota1967 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using the Cisco 871 series routers for VPN connectivity. I am testing the 871W for for VPN and wireless connectivity. I am able to get the VPN working but am having trouble with the wireless authentiction using PEAP and authentication via ac...

hajoca by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am experiencing a strange issue.My management interface is up and working fine. If I then add an interface for another vlan, whenever I am hard connected to that vlan i cannot hit my management ip from that vlan it is not reachable.I can still rea...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card