Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Does somebody knows if the WLC 4404 is compatible with AP1310?After upgrading Ap1310 the WLC shows the message:Tue Aug 22 11:26:52 2006 [ERROR] spam_lrad.c 6125: Refusing image download to AP 00:17:e0:8c:52:22 - Unable to open file /bsn/ap//c1310

aalejo by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up an aironet 350 workgroup bridge and the documentation I see online has different menus and options than what I get on my bridge. I believe its a firmware update. Anyone know where I can get that and if it's even the problem.

We have on Wism version 4.0.155.5. We configured one RF group name for two controllers in the wism and use auto-RF. The problem is each controller can only see itself in the RF group and consider itself as the RF group leader. My understanding is eac...

zhenningx by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the need for a wireless controller to accept VLAN assignement from a radius server in it's reply, pretty much like in the wired world where on some model, the switch will accept in which VLAN the user will go Is this a feature that the cont...

quesne02 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am fairly new to this and have seen some related posts on this topic, but didn't get much clarity on my doubts.*My primary requirement is WPA2 with AES*I upgraded my 1200 AP from VxWorks to IOS 12.3(8) JA2 and realized that I still need a 802.11...

We have on Wism version 4.0.155.5. We configured one RF group name for two controllers in the wism and use auto-RF. The problem is each controller can only see itself in the RF group and consider itself as the RF group leader. My understanding is eac...

zhenningx by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,I am struggling for months now to get some features of ACS working. Will appreciate any comments.Setup consists of AP1230, ACS 3.3 Appliance(Peap configured and machine authentication enabled), WIndows2003 AD server and WIn XP SP2 client...

nizami.j by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have few SONY laptops with this builtin adapter.. Unfortunately, these adapters do not seem to work when PEAP with WinXP, is used with Cisco APs. TAC has already disowned this issue, saying it is a Intel issue. As we are not getting much of su...

I have a switch that does not support Intelligent Power management (IPM) and I want to use a PWRINJ3 to power up the AP1242 with 2 radios installed. I want to use CDP on the ethernet link.Is there a way to turn off the power negotiation without turni...

c.cornett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently needed to turn the power down on our 1231 2.4GHz access point. The cck setting can use up to 100mw, the ofdm setting can use up to 30mw. I needed to tweak the power down because users in the building next door could login. I took the cc...

tdennehy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir,I would like to find out is there anyone facing any problem when implementing PEAP using XP clients with ACS 3.3 and integrate with Microsoft AD to manage user database.I have used ACS to generate self certificate and copy the .cer file and in...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.Is this a place for questions about mobile wireless solutions like cdma pdsn, home agent, etc?I'm particularly interested in differences between 12.3 and 12.4 branches of cdma pdsn software.