cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Am having issues looking at disabled accounts reports. It lists the first 31 disabled accounts and that is all. Lists all user accounts that begin with the letter A, then drops part way through the accounts that start with C. If I go to user account...

r.shell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Central managment

Hi,this is my second question on here about a particular solution and would like to clarify something. can a AIR-WLC4404-100-K9 on its own (without WCS)control both LWAPP enabled AP's along with a few AIR-WLC2006-K9.the managenment is going across a ...

I have several ap 1231g in my network wireless and i use notebooks ibm r40 with cisco mini pci wireless adapter.The operating system of notebooks is win xp sp2 in zero-configuration wpa/peap mode.when the 1231g worked with ios 12.3(2)JA2 all is ok, a...

giga01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HREAP Question

Hi,i am designing a centralised wirless network which consists of a AIR-WLC4404-100-K9 at the HQ and 50 sites which contain 1 or 2 AIR-LAP1131AG-E-K9.Could you please confirm that HREAP comes with these AP's and that additional software does not need...

Hi! I have one wlan-ssid on my 871w working for a while already, but it is only encrypted by WEP. I use a Palm Tungsten C organizer, which is only capable of WEP, no WPA possible. With this PDA, I'm using it only for internet-access, no local LAN acc...

We have some non Cisco AP's that I am trying to configure a Cisco AP 1240 to associate with.The radio will not come out of "disabled"Antenna is connected and I have done the basic config, there is no security set up at all on the existing untit.What ...

I am configuring a VPN between my network and a customer who has a range of host that will be accessing my host. I am sadled with how to configure an access-list on my PIX to accept a range of host ip addresses from my partnet,say x.x.x.183 to x.x.x....

xhackuss1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My understanding is that the noise level in a WLAN is a result of the environment where wireless equipment is in use.I have a site where the noise is around -98 dB when connected to an AP with the speed fixed on 11Mb. But when I connect to another AP...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card