cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am unable to reach the internet using SSID TKCTS. Everytime it associates it is given a IP 192.168.1.103. However my fastethernet0 connection I have setup as DHCP and I get the correct ip 192.168.112.2. What am i doing wrong. attached is my config ...

mdoyal by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a Cisco access point with this specification:1-min 30 km distance supprt2-Indoor-OutdoorThanks

aghm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 25 Cisco Aironet AP 1232 and 1242 series with country code US and south Africa and centrally managed with CISCO WLAN controller 4400.but I am finding it difficult to configure security using the WLAN controller because of the diffrent country ...

abdulmuri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 5 1130ag units and we need to configure the devices so that we can roam seamlessly around the building without losing the wireless connection but it is proving difficult to find any documentation on this type of configuration - could anyone o...

Hello,When I start a template to backup the configuration of APs to a tftp server, my job is failed .I run the script below "copy start tftp10.1.1.100"Do I need to send a <cr> to the device or something else.regards

eloiseau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

By error we've added our AP113AG's to the WCS Map and selected custom antenna. The AP1130AG however does have internal antennes. It's not possible to select/change the internal AJAX OMNI antenna. Even after removing and adding it back on the map it s...

vergeerf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

These two standards are said to be compatible.Though may have performance issues. Can anybody tell me exactly what the performance issues are.And how about romaing with 802.11b and 802.11g deployed in the same area ? Can 802.11g client roam to 802.11...

zywvip by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using AIR-AP1220-IOS-UPGRD APs with two radio modules (802.11b & 802.11A)The WLAN clients which have for both standards an "excellent" connection (10-15m in sight of an AP; cards are Ciscos CB21AG/PI21AG) are toggeling between both modules.How ca...

Hi all,I am planning to deploy point to multipoint bridges, at least 3 non-root bridges with ant-3338 directional dish antenna. Is it possible to install two directional antenna pointing in two different direction towards non-root bridges?Thanks

jverkerke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card