cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I've setup a WLSE to auto-configure a new AP (set opts 66 & 67 in the DHCP server) so that the WLSE detects and manages a new AP when it's first powered on. The only thing I haven't managed to make it do is assign a unique name and the correct ststic...

Hi,Currently building a L3 roaming Wireless LAN within a test environment. Currently have a Cisco ACS Appliance for AP authenication. Is it possible to integrate the Appliance into Active Directory in order provide PEAP authentication to the Laptop c...

I have a user with an Intel 2200BG wireless client (driver ver. 9.0.1.9) that keeps on roaming while the user stays behind his desk. Nearest AP (G-type 1200 - 12(3)4.JA)is just around the corner. The other AP's are 30 meters away or on another floor....

Our wireless voice network currently uses 4 1231 AP's and 1 1100, and were setup by a consultant company. They instructed us that when a new 7920 phone is put into service that the MAC needs to be added to the list in Adv. Security. I have been doi...

benharned by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to find the maximum number of clients a 1200 AP can handle when configured in Workgroup Bridge Mode.The actual 350 WGB can only have 8 clients off of its Ethernet port via a hub/switch. Is this true for the 1200 WAP? I am looking for thi...

WifiGuy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work for a reseller and am trying to put a demo box together that will include WCS.I am using WCS 3.0 and VMWare 5.0 on a Windows 2000 Advanced Server.I had worked fine on this server before, but doesn't seem to work on the virtual server on the sa...

RaveDave1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have some barcode portable DOS terminals in which i have installed LMC352 client cards. So, i have to work with last known good firmware v4.25.30.In those Wlan that have static wep data encryption enabled, after some usage some cards stopped wo...

bartscorp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I have a current problem when a client will roam to a repeater AP and will lose layer3 connectivity. I am currently looking into the 50% overlapping coverage as the possible problem. I am able to access the repeater via telnet and http ...

psion by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick one, what do the three LEDs on the 1232AG access point indicate? I assume its the usual status, activity, etc. but in what order? The documentation does not include this info!Thanks

darrenj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card