cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to determine the propagation pattern of a Cisco AIR-ANT1728. The room that I will be using the antenna within has a high ceiling. I need to be sure I don't end up with a dead spot directly under the antenna. Where can I find specific anten...

rodnalc57 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to replace the functionality of a Symbol Technologies CB1000a with a small bridge that will run in an EAP environment. Short of building an embedded processor running XPe with an a/b/g card...any ideas of a small footprint stand-alone EAP ...

Hi,I’m looking for a sample or best practice configuration to configure 2 Aironet 1310 in bridge mode, so that:- one bridge works in root bridge mode and only accepts the non-root bridge an no clients- root bridge only accepts one none root bridge- o...

Is there any wireless management module for cisco works? Forinstance, I prefer to view all access point alone without any other device being visible. Please advise!With cisco works currently, I do have to execute the layer 2 view aption, under netw...

pmpesha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a number of 1130 AP that are using EAP-TLS to log users onto the wireless network. I would like to move to using WDS but I am having issues with the access points authenticating with windows IAS server. I am receiving this error AP Authenticat...

cmtadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear,Is there a way while using leap & mobile ip technology to make it happen when a users becomes associated to an ap (proxy mobile) he always obtains an ip adres from a predefined pool or just one personal ip-adress which we define on our tacacs+/r...

hvd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All your documentation points to updating my firmware but when I try to update via browser the file will not load. Am I using the right file? Your documentation says to use the tar and that did not work so I untared the file and there are numerous fi...

Can any one explain to me whay the Cisco Aironet Bridge 350 with firmware 11.20 will not link with a none cisco 802.11b access point. I can link other equpment to it as a root but when I try to link it as a client to other access points it will not a...

Customers when booting there pc's to wireless they do not get their network mapped drives. We don't see their login script run like we do when their on a lan line. They authenticate fine and are on the network but no drives. If we put their login scr...

steckrl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card