cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have a new Ap1130 E-K9 and when i configure the powersettings of the b/g radio i can just set it that way:ap(config-if)#power local cck ? <-1 - 14> One of: -1 2 5 8 11 14 maximum Set local power to allowed maximumi think that db, but is tha...

Hi, we have several APs running latest version of IOS.We have strange behaviour with APs connected toHP switch : small traffic like ping from a clientis ok. But web browsing, file browsing are impossible... a vlan tagging issue on HP ?

chrolland by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am currently running WPA standard wireless network and is working fine. I wanted to migrate to WPA2 and updated the Aironet 1200 AP to 12.3(2)JA2 and configured the Cipher as AES CCM.I have bought a Netgear WAG511 client card which supports WPA2...

How does Load balancing in AP works.My requirement is that if the no. of client in any of the AP's exceeds 10 users other users should automatically shift to another AP.Is their any configuration changes required to do this?

n.somaiya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is it possible to disable spanning tree on a 1410 but still forward STP BPDU's across the bridge? I'd like to run RSTP "end-to-end" and make the 1410's transparent.Thanks,- Darren

djoconnor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

two questions:1- is it possible to fit together 2 or more AIR-PWRINJ3 so as to occupe a rack unit?2- only 1130AG access point supported 802.3af?

egalli by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a cisco device that allows for bridging and LAN Access functionality art the same time ?I had being planning on using another manufacturers device that allows for this, however, when went to purchase it is on backorder with all suppliers.I w...

I have a problem with intel proset 9.0.1.0I'm trying to log to the wireless network before windows domain logon with no success. The Proset doesn't search for valid connection profil.My NIC ABG model. Only compatible wwith version 9We have been usin...

The corporate telecom guys at my company disable the web interface to the Cisco 1200's we use because they say it is insecure. They say it transmits data in clear text and therefore makes the network or device vulnerable. Is this accurate? The web...

cbaser007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an Aironet 350 AP with VxWorks 12.0.3T and I have upgraded this unit to : IOS 12.3(4)JA and the upgrade was fine.I'm having a problem with this unit and it looks like the Radio module is not working. The error message that I'm getting on my...

I use Cisco Aironet AP 1100 Series (System Software Version: 12.2(13)JA4)and wireless card: Cisco Systems 350 Series PCMCIA Wireless LAN Adapter. Imust test vlan's on this AP locally (I have got one AP and one wirelesscard only, no switch is availabl...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card