Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi !Trying to get a Aironet 1310 (AIR-BR1310G-E-K9)working as it should, but see a stange problem after each re-loadThis is config before re-load :!interface Dot11Radio0 ! ssid XXXXXXXXX authentication open infrastructure-ssid ! speed basic-1.0...

HI,could anyone out there pls help on what paticular product to use when deploying a wireles LAN FOR ABT 30 nodes that already has a wired LAN and the new wireless integrating with it ,,, The building is a three floor premises ,, with an installed LA...

gbabade by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings members,I am about to deploy 2 APs with RM22A 5Ghz radio modules.I am going to use the 5Ghz Antenna AIR-ANT5145V-R. However, the cable that comes with it is only 90cm long, whereas I need a 3M cable, so I am going to get one made espesciall...

m-briody by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I´m having the following installation.A WLAN-Bridge connection with 2x AIR-BR1310G-E-K9-R with 13,5 dBi Yagi-Antennas. IOS 12.3(2)JADistance approx. 100 Meter.This connection runs for hours without any error.But at the Non-Root-Bridge from ...

geand by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In an typical SWAN environment, are there any technical restrictions for not running both ACS and Ciscoworks 2k (LMS 2.2) on the same server? Any thoughts pro and con would be appreciated.

state by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question regarding using a Toshiba Tecra 9000 Series Laptop to authenticate to a Cisco 1200 Series AP. When I look at the compatability list, I see Toshiba Tecra listed as supported, but not the 9000 or 9100 series laptops. They are equipped...

Hi,I have several Aironet 1100 access points and I would like to know if the following things are possible (if so, how to do them):- Force a client to be roamed to other AP (without disconnecting the original AP). I need to choose one or two clients ...

I have a building to building setup with BR350s that is not working. Distance is only about 1000ft, and setup has worked for two years. One side indicates that radio is down. Other side is up but is blocking due to no authentications. Is there a way ...

Is it basically possible to connect the BBSM Dashboard via the management IP-Address :http://management_ipaddress:9488/www instead http://external_ipaddress.....http://internal_client_ipaddress...I try this without success. I can, of course pingthe...

ulstegner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had an issue with neatwork eap configured on the AP with Encryption mode wep mandatory. Not all clients could eap authenticate but some could. The rest would only authenticate when the broadcast wep key was entered in slot1. Has anyone else co...

I am trying to replace an older 340 series access point with a new 1231G access point. I am finding that most of the wireless client have a mix of adapters, Linksys, D-Link, etc. I tried working with one of the users who has a Linksys Wireless-G ad...

ereinoehl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes