cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I´m configuring a Cisco WLSE 2.7 in a network, in this network I have 13 ap´s all Cisco 1200 series with 802.11g radio (12 1230G with 12.2(13)JA3 and 1 with 12.2(13)JA4)My problem is that when I see devices in the WLSE inventory they say me that ...

acamara by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK, much further on than my "confused of wales" message but this one I can't see my way around.I have created an ssid, with open authentication and can talk on the wireless; but as soon as I associate a vlan to that ssid, my wireless signal gets bloc...

dyckhscr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running 1.1(1) on WLSM and cannot specify extended VLANs like 2001. Does version 1.2(1) support extended VLANs? If not what timeframe can I expect to see extended VLANs.

nnavarro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running ap1200 with ACS 3.3.My scenario:Vlan2, 3 and 4 - LEAP & MAC authenVlan5 and 6 - MAC & Static WEPVlan7 - MAC AuthenVlan 10 - ManagementVlans 2, 3 and 4 work correctly. Same with Vlan 7 and 10. Vlans 5 and 6 are a problem. No association ...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wireless newbie here. I was told not to ever provide the power source to a wireless bridge (350,1310 and 1410) until after an external antenna was installed on the bridge, prior to configuring the bridge. Simple enough to do on the 350 or 1310 but th...

kodanig by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who wants to link 5 out buildings back to the main network. I have proposed using the new 1300 series bridges and have already verified clear line of site from the root location to all remotes. The customer wants to run VoIP and d...

I've been in search of a way to get my NTSC video stream onto a PDA. One solution seemed to be to find a device with video inputs that would then stream it over 802.11. Does anyone know of a product like this or another solution to my problem?

Hello there,We have 10 Aironet 340 Access Points and we have been trying to implement wireless vlans. We have set up 2 vlans one with encryption and one without. We can get an IP address from all of them and can ping both the AP and the gateway, bu...

I need to disable SNMP on our complement of 350 APs. However, I've tried the normal route of disabling via the SNMP parameter (web) page but if I go back to the APs a day later somehow SNMP has re-enabled itself. I've tried turning off CDP to help th...

pwhiteley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Reading the setup specifications I see that the distance setting should be 99 when in Install Automatic Mode and should return to 0 when changed to ROOT. When looking through my settings the distance setting is 2 km. Does this cause nay problems for ...

jimallan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Im having some trouble using the aironet 350.The thing is that i can connect to the internet, but some times i lose the connection. I like using instant messaging, but with this problem is impossible, cause it signs out all the time.Im using the ...