cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We maintain a sizeable wireless deployment where our APs use multiple VLANs. We also force our infrastructure devices to a particular SSID (which is not broadcasted)/VLAN. It appears that 802.11/USB adapters (linksys/Netgear) attempt to associate as ...

Hi,I am very much confused regarding Ap1200. It reboots itself every night. We have setup PEAP authentication with ACS 3.2 redius server. I also have to setup the time/date everyday.IOS on AP1200 is 12.2(15)JA.Since three weeks, I am trying to findou...

k.mahmood by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our setup consists of several dozen 1200 Accesspoints connected to various switches(2924,2940,2948,2950 etc.).Is it possible to configure a PSPF-like feature between all Accesspoints even if they are connected via different switches across the campus...

phasler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the template if you enable Allow Web-based Configuration Management, you can't leave the page without filling in the Default Help Root URL.The only place the URL seems to be defined is in an AP that had HTTP enabled with its local GUI.Is there ano...

dkornitz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How does WLSE Location Manager calculate the estimated location of Rogue AP´s?If I understand it right, the WLSE calculates the pathloss between a reporting AP (or client) of received beacons. Can someone explain in details how this works?

vergeerf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know if you can setup 802.1x with the Cisco BBSM?The reason I ask this question, anyone in a wireless hotspot will be able to sniff your data.regdsJohnny

johnnys by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,does anybody know where I could find an 7" MMCX to RP-TNC Pigtail for the AIR-PCI352 nic card ?The one ref AIR-420-1625-0500 is too short (5") for adding a secondary antenna to the PCI card...

tcannito by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 520 handing out my dchp address in a small remote office due to that they use a cable modem for access to the internet and the dns servers change regularly. If I have no encryption turned on then the laptop associates fine with the AP an...

j-fritz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a scenario where aircraft service engineers need to have access to a LAN from inside a stationary aircraft (possibly a Boeing 747). The AP 1200 (a/b/g is required) will mostly likely be mounted on a aircraft docking bridge either at the co...

PAUL CHEN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if and when it will be possible to use the 802.11a bridges in Europe?Is that in some way regarding the 802.11h support of the bridges themselves?Thanks in advance.

atassone by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWhere is the option to allow single domain login so that clients just press CTRL ALT DEL and enter their Windows domain credentials. I have read that you can have authentication using the domain credentials but cannot find where on the client this...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card