cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Besides what is in the IOS configuration guide, are there any WDS design docs yet?If you have multiple VLANs doing LEAP, how do you choose what VLAN WDS will run on? does it matter?Would a good solution be to run LEAP on the Native VLAN and run it t...

pdepalma by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiDoes anybody know if any USB WLAN client device support peap with cisco aps? Which usb client adapter does peap support? Does linksys WUSB12 support peap? i dont find usefull infos about peap with usb adapters.we need and usb device, cisco doesnt h...

We have a client who wants to connect to his companies VPN Server. However he is unable to get a connection, just says it's refused. Each client is connected via a SmartBridges AirBridge to the local Cisco Aironet 1220 Series AP. Each client has a pu...

plates by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m trying to configure a Cisco AP340 ver.11.07 authenticating users using EAP protocol onto our ACS ver 3.0 to a W2K domain external database. I had checked all the points mention in the documentation that can be applied to my case. I can ping the A...

japox by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to test PEAP, and I wanted to know if there is any documentation out there on how to set up from scratch, not only on the APs, Cisco's ACS, but on a Windows 2000 server as well. We have not implemented Active Directory, so I assume the ...

c.tenley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For CAR AAA service properties, "Type" is one of the required field that need to be filled.The options either to use eap-leap, eap-md5, eap-sim, file, group, ldap, local, odbc, radius,radius-session, rex, or tacacs-udp.Question:1. If CAR need to be i...

Attempting to setup wireless users to authenticate through new ACS 3.1 server. With our test user we are getting an error message in the 'Failed Attempts Log' that we can't find and explanation for to see what it means. In the Authentication Failu...

I recently installed 8 AP1100's with in-line power provided by the power injector type AIR-PWRINJ2 . All AP's are connected via FoildedTwistedPair cables to HPProcurve2524/4108gl switches. Both ends of the links are now set to 100FDX. The symptom is ...

lldemeyer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card