cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Over the past month or so, my monitoring of the air with AirMagnet has detected an SSID of SST-PR-1 being broadcast by ad-hoc stations that are Aironet cards. When I try to physically track it down, I never get enough signal strength to locate the s...

medic by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have one 1200 11a ap and am testing with an 11b client, all seemed to be working until I turned on wep. the client is associating with the ap but doesn't get assigned an ip from dhcp. The only way to get a dhcp address is to turn off wep. Any...

fstover by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is there a calculator where I can simply put in the distance between two points and get an "above obstacles" result?The range calculator that Cisco distributes has a wealth of options, but I always need to play with the antenna and cable loss figures...

dmainzer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The latest firmware, 12.0T1 supports user authentication for administrating the 350 AP. I have set up to authenticate against an ACS 26 server. I see that I passed authentication in the ACS logs but I cannot get passed the login screen at the AP. ...

dladen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know why Cisco pulled 12.00T from its download website? We currently use this firmware for our 350 and 1200 access points. Did they find a bug?

tcggg0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What exactly is the encryption Methodology in use and how many tunnels are supported between two peer?what is the throughput for 120 bit encryption?

l.aviv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen this error log report on a 1200."Failed to allocate packet to 000bbe4ce752 for "Authentication" on port "awc0"A customer has several pc's working ok to the 1200 but one pc can't connect. The error message contains the mac address of ...

cospencer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed six AP 1200 and populated the MAC address filter database,now I would like upload only the MAC address filter database on other APs from a central server, have you any idea as realizing this?I downloaded the configuration on a central ser...

I have an Aironet AP4800 Enterprise access point. I don't know the console password. The code version is 11.10A. Is there a way to reset the pw?

GW M by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a small number of 350s that continually reboot when trying to configure them (via serial cable/Hyperterminal). I've tried the bootblock/format (resetting to default configuration) DRAM and VAR installation key thing but to no avail. Does this...

pwhiteley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,does anybody know if, by using EAP-TLS, it's possible to start network connection before login like with LEAP. I tryed it but the certificate seems to be personnal. Is it possible to associate this one to the computer only (with a generic store or...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card