cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am tryiing to install a cisco aironet wireless LAN using Windows 95 but I can not get pass installing the hardware. Please help.

Hi guys,I have a Aironet AP1100; the users should be authenticated throught the radius server in the EAP-TLS mode or in the open authentication mode.this is my configuration for the authentication in the ssid:! ssid AIR-TEST authentication open ...

d.locci by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can i configer my AP 1200 to broadcast SSID on 5 diffrent VLAN's?I succeed to broadcast it only on native VLAN.

ziga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This may sound rather naive...however, in my pursuit to understand the PHY layer, if a Radio is transmitting at a frequency of 2.4GHz, then this means 2.4 billion sine waves per second. Hmmm...then how come you cannot place a bit on each sine wave a...

Hi all!Is there any way to configure the 1200 Ap not to change to Repeater mode when the Ethernet Connectivity lost.?

s.matyas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What extra loss is added if you interconnect a CAB020LL-R and a CAB050LL-R? Since these cables come with Male/Female TNC connectors. Can you not connect them tohgether to get a 70' foot cable?Bob

I would like to set up some access points where customers can access the internet. The idea is to give wireless access to outside customers (each of them should have username and password) which has nothing to do with our corporate network. I have a...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using the AP1100 with multiple vlan's and ssid's. Vlan 1 is the native vlan (same as the switch connected to the AP1100). I don't have an SSID for Vlan1.When I do an active Site Survey with the ACU I get a constant incremental for "Lost to Sour...

IPv4Ever by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using many AP and BR in 2.4GHz for outdoor connections. I saw that the new product Aironet 1200 can be used with 5,7GHz frequency but it does not have a RF connector for an external antenna.Will it be available some day with RF connector ? (like ...

Hello,Does anyone have ideas/examples on using SNMP to query 350 series bridges to obtain running data on signal strength & quality? I would like to use something like MRTG to monitor signal strength, along with link usage.Looking through the MIB fil...

ben by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes