Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have Cisco 340 and 350 AP's installed in our plant. We aren't having any complaints, but while doing a site survey I noticed that the signal strenght is high but the signal quality is low. Is there something to be concerned about and if so what c...

rx33328 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know where I can get a good description of how DSSS works compared to FHSS? I would like to be able explain it ways that my wife could potencially understand how it works ? All the information that I've read is a little difficult to expla...

GW M by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a site that is purchasing an AP350 and would like to have Apple IMAC Airport cards access the unit. Does anyone out there have any knowledge using this configuration and are there any gotcha's to look out for. Thanks

tschmier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm testing Aironet 350 AP for an italian company.In particular I'm checking the wireless NICs authentication with the AP using a radius server.In the first step we created a user database with username/password resident on the radius server (Cisco S...

luponec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to have the Base Station Connection Status manually start (instead of automatically)?Symptoms: When laptop is away from base station and wireless card is removed, the BSCS starts up (Windows system tray) and tries to connect ... irri...

cyee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently evaluating the Aironet 350 PCMCIA client. We are looking into the development of an application using the Aironet. Are there any development tools? API? That configures and controls the Aironet 350 PCMCIA client? We are evaluating th...

shasho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am installing a BR-350s in a NEMA 4X box at the top of a 100' concrete pole. Does the bridge case, which is metal, need to be gounded by a separate cable, or is that provided in the in-line powered ethernet cabling?

thobbs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Can someone guide me how to find the MIB of the VPN3000 Concentarator Series. I need to study all the VPN3000's MIB parameters, and build some applications on the NMS.Thank you.

b.shoresh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I read all of the messages on NPC, I'm amazed at how many people are griping about the cost and complexities of a secure wireless network. Wireless is still,whether you like it or not, a niche product. If everyone is intent on pushing it into th...

I'm testing Aironet 350 AP for an italian company.In particular I'm checking the wireless NICs authentication with the AP using a radius server.In the first step we created a user database with username/password resident on the radius server (Cisco S...

luponec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card