cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, We're doing some testing of wireless networks here at my site. We have jumped on an all Cisco solution for now. For the sake of testing we are running 3 different configs using the following hardware:Cisco Aironet 350 APCisco Aironet 3...

croadc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is is possible to run four Aironet 350 access points off a small hub or non power switch with an uplink back to a cisco switch if the access points are using the power supplies to get power?

Hello I am sending you the following configuration the CISCO 2651 router. The problem with our router is that last night many times the light was fluctuated and our UPS was not working, becasue of that now the configuration we made on the router is ...

zubairb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I configure the aironet 350 AP and Airport to connect to my provider's(Verizon DSL) PPPoE connection?The airport sees the aironet access point. But I can't enable the PPPoE connection. The web interface to the aironet configuration shows up. S...

nagu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few questions:Do I have to use aironet bridges at each site plus adequate antennas to reach a point-to-point (multiple points, linear) range of more than a few miles (each segment)? In other words, would it work and is it the only solution? ...

we have a centrally located 350 ethernet bridge that I am trying to connect to from a 340 eorkgroup bridge.The association is happening and also the WEP but I cannot ping past each unit. I can ping from one unit to the other but not to a device on t...

iedwards by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do the Aironet 350's have the option to run Spectralink Voice Prioritization? The 340's had SVP enabled by default. Did Cisco get rid of it in the 350's? I looking to by Spectralink Netlink IP phones but am being told I have to buy an SVP for ever...

tboynton by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to push 1.5 Mb wireless connectivity to a location about 5 miles away from the office. I’m looking at putting a Cisco Aironet AIR-ANT3338 Dish at each location. I will also need 100+ clients to connect to the wireless network using the Cisco w...

MSNiCROS by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've installed the newest ACU for the Aironet 352 card under Windows XP Professional but there seem to be some problems. After installation the standard login screen doesn't work anymore, it just shows a login like Win2000 (with Ctrl-Alt-Del). When I...

weeder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card