cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We've recently deployed Cisco CSP Collector for device inventory and management. I have been able to configure snmp on all of the Switches, Routers, WLCs, but not the WAPs. We have 2 WLC models; C9800-CL; and WLC 5508s. Do the WAPs support snm...

zekebash by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

I have 8 Cisco wireless access point, running on a controller, there were working properly, by now it get connected and lose internet instantly and user can't keep connected at all, is there any one to help or any solution the that. 

HiI'm wondering if there is a list of things that, if changed, cause an AP to disassociate and re associate with the WLC. In particular if I change part of an AP join profile, which is then referenced in the Site tag, will the AP disconnect even for ...

KevinR99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,my question does not concern the configuration of the device but I need technical information regarding the power supply connector that have be inserted into the AP to power it.Basically I need to know what kind of connector it is. is it possi...

ryosaeba86 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

my 5508 wlc crashed can't get to login, boots continuosly. following is the crash output, helpStarting FIPS Features: ok : Not enabledStarting Fastpath Hardware Acceleration: broffu broffu_fp_helpers.c:362 SIOCGIFINDEX failedbroffu broffu_fp_helpers....

gekorhi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I have Cisco Air1832 AP below are the imageAP Running Image: 8.5.140.0Primary Boot Image: 8.5.140.0Backup Boot Image : 0.0.0.0I have created a WLC image is AIR-AP1830-K9-8-10-151-0 After that, I have able to access GUI and AP also configured....

sachinc01 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to be able to authenticate wireless users through SMS tokens. Based on my research, the only way to achieve this is using ISE.Is there any other way of achieving what i want without using ISE?

Rm0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

I wonder if anyone has had this issue before and if I am just missing something in the configuration. For the guest network I enabled P2P blocking with Drop and I have flex connect local switching enabled. The problem that I run into is that it seems...

Shide607 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card