cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

First of all: I know, OEAP602 is an very old devicebut we have the issue that sometimes devices (I-Pads) cannot connect to an OEAP602. We don*t have this issue on OEAP1810.WE have debugged the client and saw that there is an DEAUTH.But we don't know ...

mlieber by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to use PEAP with ME with Local Authentication. It works but it shows to the users the internal certificate issued by Cisco Manufacturing CA. I have got in the controller a public certificate that I am using with the captive portal. How can I u...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have redundant 5508 WLC setup with a WLAN [WPA2][Auth(802.1X)] and my laptop supplicants suddenly stopped authenticating in April.  We use external RADIUS servers for 802.1x authentication.  Laptops use local certificates and username/passwo...

36223 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrading 1852 mobility Express AP Model: AIR-AP1852I-E-K9current version: 8.5.161.0Target version : 8.10.151.0 Upgrade was failing. Do we have any middle version to upgrade first from source to target image?

Hey guys!I have 6 APs 1832i and a WLC both of them version 8.2.151.0. One of these AP stopped working a days ago blinking red,amber and green, I rebooted, changed cables, etc, but nothing worked. I just updated to V 8.10.151.0 but in the booting proc...

I am trying to setup some 9310AX AP for Wireless Survey and every time I boot the AP it hangs on the Smart License check.  We can't always provide a connection to the Internet for it to complete the check.  I have tried disabling the call-home servic...

hi guyssomeone pls advise me that How to make Cisco APs works as a repeater (example)AP#1=========NEW AP#1(repeater mode)============PC  the signal of AP#1 is not enough to reach PCSo I want to set repeater AP in the middle between AP#1 and PC  Q1 : ...

Hi, is there a way to check why the controller reloaded a few hours ago? I've noticed that my 9800 virtual controller reloaded during the night (17.3.3, vmWare) and the "last reload reason" is just "reload"  

pio.gra by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have already configed all ap with primary & secondary controller address per ap parameters, I want to remove the paramters quickly ,I found the command : config ap secondary-base controller_name cisco_ap [controller_ip_address] ,  that can added in...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card