Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We need configure certificate for vWLC9800 sometimes. The commands are like below: WLC(config)#ap dot11 5ghz shutdownWLC(config)#ap dot11 24ghz shutdownWLC(config)#wireless management interface gig 1WLC(config)#ap country USWLC#wireless config...

Hello,i have several 1242AG-E-K9 with 5Ghz and 2,4GHz radio and standalone firmware.5Ghz radio2 is configured as repeater for connecting to the bridge and my local LAN and Internet.2,4GHz radio1 is configured as access point for connecting wireless c...

Titus1963 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to share experiences on stadium design.In over-head areas, we use the AIR-ANT2513P4M-N antenna, and we are waiting to know the details of the new C-ANT9104 antenna for Catalyst 9100.In this over-head mode, we estimate between 150 ...

ecarbajo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gents, I amp plainng connect my Cisco IW3700 with cisco Optical Switch using media Convertor  which will convert the media and give POE Power to AP IW3700 (POE+). we are using  compatible1000LX SFP tranciever module from both sides . Distance is 1KM....

Hi so ive recently got a second hand 881g-4g cisco router and i need to get the latest firmware for this device...and since im not a cisco costumer i cant realy download it from their sitewho can help me get this firmware please thank you

Hi all I follow the article:https://community.cisco.com/t5/networking-blogs/visualize-application-experience-from-catalyst-9800-wlc-in-cisco/ba-p/4305884Scenario 2: Configuring Application Visibility on 9800 WLC to view in Cisco DNA Center in brownfi...

Bill lo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing a recently explored issue . The network is recently deployed with 10G LAN Infrastructue such as Access and Core switches . The wireless is composed of Cisco 5520 Controller and the latest Catalyst 9120AXI access points.The ISP internet sp...

i have tried to search everywhere without been able to get a real answer, does the vWLC (Cisco Virtual Wireless Controller) support the 802.11ac Radio Module installed on the 3600 and 3700 Cisco AP´s ?i can see the M module mentioned on the compatibi...

caduet by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just bought a Cisco Aironet 1830 with the AIR-AP1832I-F-K9 model. when I will configure the GUI but the SSID not broadcast defaults to the "CiscoAirProvision" broadcast so that I cannot do this configuration.is there anything that can help so that ...

Reedho by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am trying to migrate from Cisco 5508 to new cisco 9800 WLC and new 9120 APs.  The goal is to gradually migrate to new APs network. Both old and new controller will be up for few days . After full deployment old WLc will be decommissioned.  The cu...

MR203 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes