cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi, I am configuring C9800 WLC from scratch. Now PC can ping the WLC, but cannot access it by GUI. the below is initialconfig for http, Anyone can take a look at the config and check if there is some step wrong? Thank you C9800(config)#crypto key gen...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a Self-Registration GUEST network configured on ISE for AirOS WLCs. I have timeout configured on the SSID, which requires GUEST user to re-authenticate after the timeout expires. Instead, can I configure the network so that it requir...

varma10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi expert In Catalyst 9800-L interface, what I know is 2 units of copper or SFP+ port is used to connect to uplink like core switch.How about remaining 4 units of copper port. What is the used of this port?What I understand is we connect AP to switch...

Hi All,  I'm trying to get the redirect ACL working on the WLC 9800, which should redirect users on the Guest WiFi to a self-registration portal hosted on Cisco ISE v3.  When I use the following ACL, the user signs into the Guest WiFi and automatical...

9800-acl1.jpg 9800-acl-2.png
IP Team by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi I just want to find out is a Quarantine Vlan Id required for ISE guest portal for (ISE NAC)?  i dont need it as i run my guest users as flexiconnect to an interface on a firewall on a remote site.  what is quarantine really used for?    

I did some testing on the Wi-Fi signal last week and found that all 4 of the WAPs were putting out a very weak signal even when standing directly under them. Further investigation found that these WAPs are set to broadcast over channel 11, the defaul...

Hi all, I'm having issues upgrading 1852e to ME 8.10.I was able to upgrade from 8.3 to 8.5 with no facing issues, but when i try 8.10 upgrade it says that that "AP is already on ME"This issue is also seen on 2802e on a customer mine.In 2802e it also ...

Hello Everyone,I have started my job as an IT admin for a company and on the 1st day i noticed some network issues.where we have a cisco aironet controller and 8 AP's connected, these are the following issues: Error 1) cannot update NA SERV CA Certif...

hughkim_0-1622073647839.png hughkim_1-1622073647865.png hughkim_2-1622073647871.png

Hi All, I'm trying integrated WLC with LDAP Azure. Scheme : Azure --- Forti --- WLC  The final result is wireless client can Login and Connected with user on Azure. Currently WLC can ping Azure, Also FortiGate can reach Azure  But we trying connect o...

masiyus_0-1622003353330.jpeg masiyus_1-1622003353331.jpeg
masiyus by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card