cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i have a setup with 1542AP's which i want to use to bridge two sites together. First Ap is ME and configured as RAP, the second as MAP ( Mesh ). Everything works fine, i can reach the AP over the Mesh link and i can reach a switch behind the MAP....

swelsch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  Any toughts on how to resolve this issue? Clients that connect to ssid via cisco ap's in a Controller environment are seen as rogue ap's:Rogue client: 76:28:b3:98:25:c8 is detected by 1 APs Rogue Client Bssid: f0:c4:2f:9f:22:bb, State: Alert,...

Morning, I am trialing a 9120axi at home with the 17.4.1 embedded WLC, all going well untill this moring, one laptop connects but cannot even ping the AP, let alone get any exernal connectivty.  All other devices are fine. Its like the client is diab...

Hi all,I got a central wlc5508 and all my Access points (AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9) are connected via flex connect.When i go to Wireless -> All AP's -> click on one AP -> FlexConnect -> VLAN Mappings, there are 5 Wlan Vlan Mappings and two centrally switched...

Hello,we are planning our new WiFi infrastructure with Cisco Meraki and a lot of MR 46 AP.I am not very common with PoE and so I need help to find out the right PoE+ switch. I have read the MS120-8FP datasheet and I have a understanding problem.Small...

HiIf I enable encryption on a new Mobility group im about to create will it reboot the WLC,? we already have a mobility group which does not use encryption. wlc 8540code 8.10 Thanks

Hi,  Cisco AP and WLC can ping each other. and the AP looks like joined to wlc, but I cannot see any debug message at AP side and cannot see the AP in WLC. Do we have some commands at AP side for us to test and see the status of the WLC and the AP? T...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card