cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allProblem:Client gets excluded caused by "Identity Theft" (when looking in the controller) and "Attempted to use IP Address assigned to another device" (when looking in the WCS).Setup:Centrally placed WLAN Controller - The SSID and AP is in H-REA...

I am using some Cisco C3201 to work as network bridge to connect a wired device to an existing Wi-Fi Network.The simplified scenario is:[Not cisco AP]----- Dot11Radio 0 -C3201- FastEthernet 0 ---- Wired device (debian).I've updated to IOS version 12....

Hello everyone, I have experience with Cisco WAP371 access points, but was recently handed a Catalyst 9100 to test and see if it would be better for our office. However, I haven't had any luck with it, and was looking for some help.  I had initially ...

alankelly by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey folks I'm having an issue with my AP's allowing my clients to authenticate to a RADIUS server, I know the sever works because I can get my clients to authenticate when I don't setup VLAN's on the AP's, but once I setup VLAN's they can't seem to r...

JLVB83 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've made an interesting observation recently.When devices roam to a 2802i AP they make it there via 802.11r (FT: Fast Transition) no problems, however when they roam back to a 3702i AP they go via 802.11i (Slow).I'm not too fussed as the speed diffe...

Jeff A. by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi The original ssid is abc, but recently it become abc 2, and the original abc has not been existed. I think it is related with security, but I do not know why. Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card