cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, I worked more with Wireless in the past and if I'm not wrong, there was a way to let the SSIDs disabled in the default AP group. The idea is when someone connects a new AP on the network and it joins in the WLC, this AP will propagate no on...

Hello Team I have deployed Cisco Cisco Aironet 1600 in my network which works finehowever i have noticed an issue with GUI on the AP, if i go to SSID manager its not listing any SSID Names there, in fact the SSID's are active on the radios and i can ...

farispv by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a WLC 2504 with APs in local mode, on management interface we have a DHCP server indicated, and on WLAN interfaces we have also a DHCP server indicated, but not the same than for management interface. There is also one virtual interface...

Clem58 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there - I'm a beginner to Cisco products, but have bought an 1830 series AP and am trying to convert it to autonomous mode.   When I plug it in using the POE injector (with 'To Switch' going to my router, and to AP going to the Access Point), it b...

Hi We want to bridge an ap to wireless router. The topology is like this:Internet ---------- wireless router(ip 10.0.0.1) .................ap(10.0.1.1)-------computersThe wireless router is non-cisco device. The ap is connected to wireless router thr...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm trying to find a definitive answer as to whether the Meraki MR and MS series support DTLS when using RADIUS with Cisco ISE  I don't believe this is available currently, it's certainly not configurable on Meraki switches and APs we have in...

Hi All, I have Cisco Wireless Infrastructure as below :Wireless Controller : Cisco WLC 5520Cisco WLC Version : 8.10.130.0Cisco AP : AIR-AP2802I-F-K9Cisco AP Mode : Local SwitchingI found strange issue. when client connect to 802.11ac using 5ghz the s...

My company has a number of large sites with numerous wiring cabinets and, often multiple switches in a stack configuration.During a recent equipment refresh discussion  the question came up as to whether to place all AP connections on one switch or t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card