Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco AP modes

Hi,what is  flex plus bridge mode? Tried finding documents  in cisco site but no luck.Any one can explain what is exact functionality of this mode. Regards,Anjana 

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 8 Cisco 2602i access points setup in our facility and I would like to know if 'Fast Roaming' needs to be configured on the controller to allow for a smooth transition between the access points for a client connection. It seems like there is a ...

IT-LDI by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we were trying to retrieve some raw data from the REST API from a WLC from a PI instance , however we are not getting any output, sample query and response as below:     H:\>curl -k "https://avcapi:Qwerty123@10.150.98.17/webacs/api/v4/op/statisticsS...

higoel by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I planning to configure a new Cisco WLC 5520 as anchor controller.The foregin controller is already in place and it is a WLC 5508.I 'd like to use the Anchor WLC fot the Guest WLAN, but also I need to use it for other ten WLANS. Are there s...

ifabrizio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,does anyone know what this Error in Cisco Prime means ? It had been reported for 2 of our controllers right at the same time. But none of the controllers was having an issues at that time. According to the Syslog and DNA Center.Thanks,Thorst...

Hi Folks, I know this has been answered but seems to be a good few years now. I also can't find any supporting documentation to say otherwise. IntraWLC Roaming on FlexConnect SSID. If you roam between APs that have different VLANs configured for the ...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For the life of me, I cannot get the configuration for repeater ap and root ap to work.  My configuration is simple. It's just 2 APs and no Cisco switches involved and therefore no vlan is involved.  It's just 2 aps and 1 ssid on DotRadio 1. I tried ...

probie by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  At what interval Prime Polls the wireless controller to get the wireless clients ? In the User Guide, I see it is mentioned as "Wireless clients are discovered from managed controllers or autonomous access points. The controllers are polled duri...

BhaskarDS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card