cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Just wondering what others have done, but we are building a new warehouse we designed it for 5GHz and not planning to have 2.4GHz even enabled. So far I have seen no issues, bu was wondering if others have done anything like this. To me 2.4 has so ma...

I'm trying to upgrade MY ME 3802i to the latest Release 8.10.130.0. I get "tar: write error: No space left on device" on the 3802 but it completes the download for other 3702 APs.Any recommendations?Currently running 8.10.121.0, which is not a recomm...

dthomaz77 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.I currently have a single 5520 WLC running 8.8.100.0. It's being asked to run APs in the -B and -E regulatory domains however my reading tells me that mesh APs will face some challenges if the WLC is set to support multiple countries. We cu...

WGL_BK by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello for everybody. Is it possible to find unencrypted password from config for [WPA2][Auth(PSK)] password. A wifi network was found on one of the controllers 3504, but password for it couldn't be found. It is dangerous to reset it, because there ar...

kapydan88 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently we have C9800-40 running 17.2.1a in production and working.  We just received the HA controller and I need to get them setup as an HA pair.  It appears that forming the pair will wipe out my current configuration on the production controlle...

Anybody please...we were given two Aironet AP3802I for our newly renovated 4th floor. I connected these APs into our MS125 switch on the 4th floor which is connected to a MS320 core switch on the 1st floor.  Is the AP3802I with a built-in mobility ex...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card