cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I got questions: 1.Is there any way on WLC or LAP to check lightweight AP is actually broadcasting ssid and which ssids they’re broadcasting? 2. In Flexconnect LAP, what is the meaning of “sh dot11 vlan” vs “sh vlan”?

fujovoris by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have WLC 5520 ,  i need to put the AP in remote branch , and it should registered to the 5520 WLC at H.Q over WAN .is it work , and is there any special configurations needed to get this work , without using flexconnect mode ? Best regardsAkram   

he same corresponding log consistently occurs.The 172.x.7.x server has a preference for peer group.Switch 1 switch 2 The same log occurs.Why is this happening? %DAEMON-3-SYSTEM_MSG: NTP: Peer 172.x.7.x with stratum 2 selected - ntpd[29687]%DAEMON-3-S...

Hi all, My wifi environment is made up of a WLC (3504) and APs (2802). My SSIDs are currently using WPA2 with passphrase. Is it possible to use certificate authentication (machine self sign cert) without leveraging any radius server such as ISE or NP...

donnie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone shed some light on why power output levels vary across SSIDs, on the same AP and frequency range? I'm specifically looking at an 1852i AP connected to an 8540 controller, if that is relevant.What I see is that some SSIDs are always consist...

I have 3 controllers. 2 of which are in the same subnet, there are wlan's anchored to the third is controller, which is in the DMZ.  Issues are as follows: 1. Cont No one: Shows Control and Data Path Up, between it and the controller in the DMZ, can ...

Hi Forum,is it possible to operate 2 vWLC (with version 8.0) and configure them to work redundant (in any mode A/A, A/P or cold stand-by) as you could with a 5500 WLC?TIAAlexander

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card