cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, does someone knows if Cisco has a router that I can use it as "WiFi as WAN" Similar to a CraddlePoint.  I need to join a public SSID in a convention center but I want to have my own router/switch to build my own internal LAN.  I prefer n...

I have a point to multi point bridge currently being serviced by 1400 series bridges. I need to replace them and I am planning on using the 1562 series AP. The distance between the main building and the remoted buildings is 1700 feet. I measure the s...

We upgraded our 5508 WLC from 8.3.143 to 8.5.151 base image which went fine, all of the APs rebooted and had the new image. I then realized we also needed the supplementary image for our one 1572 external AP and performed the same steps as I did with...

A_Marquez by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AP GROUP WITH NPS

Hello,WLC 3504:I want to know if it's possible to override the AP group selected VLAN (dynamic interface Vlan) with the NPS  (AD WINDOWS 2019) vlan-ID attribute ? your help is very appreciated. regards 

Resolved! Cisco WCS

Hi All I have an exam CCNA Wireless 200-355 next week does cisco WCS included in the exam or not please tell me? Regards

I'm trying to upgrade the code on one of our 5508 WLCs from 8.3.143 to 8.5.15. When I try to transfer the new code to the WLC I get this message "At least one AP is upgrading image, download cannot start" I've SSH'd into the WLC and entered "show ap ...

A_Marquez by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'm trying to upgrade the software version of my ME from 8.6.101 to 8.5.151.  Yes, actually a downgrade to a preferred version.  I've applied the necessary info into ME GUI to TFTP the code.  In the Software update tab, you can see that the AP is rec...

m-sherman by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,,I'm trying to make a pre-auth ACL on the Cisco Mobility Express WLC (v8.8) for before users authenticate to my radius server and it just won't let me create the ACL. It's a guest WLAN with Captive Portal: Internal Splash Page with rad...

Devabhai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that 802.11n is over 100 Mbps.But my ap is connected to 802.11bn, and the actual speed is 20Mbps.Is this normal? I'm using cap-1702i.

Questions by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card