cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, Our customer has a WLC 5508 running 8.5.151.0 fw version. There are many local management users on the controller, most of them has only ro access. However now our customer would like to have rw access to WLC. Is it possible WLC logs all com...

schulcz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Seniors, I need your help please.I just bought and updated an aironet 2802i cisco mobility express to firmware 8.10. While trying to join another AP to the controller,i got the below error message. Discarding msg CAPWAP_WTP_EVENT_REQUEST(type 9) i...

ade1dapo2 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PoE+ Distance

Hi All,  I have cisco 1562e with this type of antena: 2x AIR-ANT2568VG-NThis AP will be powered by C9200L-24P-4G-EI will use cat6 cables. If I understand correctly, this AP with antennas require 25w, so C9200 provide PoE+, so it should be enough, am ...

Jaro by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i'm working in CWA deployment using WLC and ISE. It's works as expected but I have many problems with client disconnections issues. This is the flow:- Client connect to open ssid (hidden) and using MAB ISE show up a guest portal. - When client is...

gpinero by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have diagram like one I attached. The users need to go to internet from their PC, AP and switch etc. But we would like the first hop of user traffic is at firewall. That also means when tracert 8.8.8.8 on PC, the first one is at the firewall. A...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a ubiquiti nano hd wireless router which works great, and I would like to be able to configure it with my cisco 2921 router and cisco 3570 poe switch to use for my guest wifi and other wireless appliances.

moman62 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buongiornosono nuovo del forum e grazie per essermi potuto iscrivermi.Io ho un AP 2602 che mi e' stato regalato da un amico che lo ha smontato da uno stabile dove hanno montato dei modelli piu recenti,adesso io voglio collegarlo alla mia rete interne...

Hi to all, just a short question.Hi to all  We have a wireless controller and want to reach airprint services in the wired lan via wireless clients. Do we need multicast routing in our LAN or just bonjour gateway mdns on the controller. Of course, it...

Alex49 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card