cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Since we upgraded connections between our buildings we will use central WLC (5520) on our central location. There is around 1500APs on all locations which will be adopted to that WLC.My concern is that when I use local mode, I got my traffic do...

Hello,I believe that there could be some problem with my ventilators on one of mine WLC-s.One of them keeps spinning vents at 100% every once in a while?Around every 10 minutes it spins them for 5-10 seconds at 100%. It's not a reboot, WLC is working...

ispravno.JPG vrti.JPG

Can someone point me to where I can extract a report which lists the external antenna type/name? We are looking at upgrading our Wireless AP's and need to know whether we can re-use our existing Antennas.   Thanks,   Phil  

I have a WLC 3504 and it works well with my first network attempt- I had set up a guest network. Clients connected to it receive an IP address and can access the internet. This network is isolated from our production environment, but was almost as ea...

I'm going to add some AP 3800 to a wireless network in an officeI've have been always using internal antennas, even in vertical (wall) AP's, so I don't have any experience with external antennas.1) I see that external dipole antennas has less gain th...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Need helpUsers facing regular slowness and sometimes disconnection during peak office hours. We have enabled 80 MHz channel with Channel change interval of 10 minutes. Is it might cause issue. Its new deployment and facing on site where user u...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card