Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,In this Cisco youtube video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RAXFwVr-9c about site tags, at 1:58 there is a mention of using multiple site tags for load balancing and acceptable resource useage.Is there an issue with using the same Flex Profile o...

NetOpsBNE by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I want to migrate WLC to Mobility Express. My WLC is in version 8.3.150.0 and the same the CAPWAP AP'sI have one AP 3800 with Mobility Express 8.5.140, it's configured as the Mobility Express Primary controllerI disconnect the CAPWAP AP's from...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a vWLC and some 3702i's, all running the latest code.  This is a small, simplified lab/branch-office type deployment with only a couple of AP's.On the LAN, there is DHCP provided by a Windows host.  Everything works fine in FlexConnect mode wi...

We are looking to cover another building, which is out of range of the existing building with the exiting Cisco aironet 1562i AP's. The new wireless network would be connecting to the existing layer 3 switch network in Building 1, I wanted to see if ...

Hi,I am looking to deploy a cisco wlc at American region. This WLC will act as a dedicated centralized WLC to which APs at different locations will join here on flexconnect mode.This WLC will be anchored to an anchor WLC model 5508 Model.As this is f...

Hi Everyone, I have being reading about OFDMA & MU-MIMO:   MU-MIMO -> An AP can talk to more than one device at the same time   OFDMA -> An AP can divide a channel in different chunks to talk with multiple devices at a time (with less bandwidth). (a ...

Hello,I'm deploying a new WLC which will use a public IP address (behinde a NAT & port forwarding) to register remote APs over the internet... the only ports that will be open are 443 ( for management purpose), 5246 & 5247 for CAPWAP flow... my quest...

Yea9632 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All ,I have a problem in our access point's , Everything was working normally and yesterday the access point didn't work .... Knowing that nothing has changed since a whileI checked the settings for the switch and Wireless controller but I can't f...