cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

First time setting up a network with WLC. WLC is configured and can both web browse and SSH into it. It currently has 1 SSID configured.  I hardwire one of the APs into port 3 (PoE port) and it doesn't receive the SSID configuration.WLC Firmware is 8...

Hi all Following design: i have a AP 2802 connected to a cisco Switch. Also connected to the switch is a WLC 5520.  I wonna that the AP discovers the WLC that i can manage the AP over the WLC. Following Configuration on the Clients:  SW: interface Gi...

I would like to copy file from local machine disk to Cisco prime disk. I have sftp client on my machine. How can I enable SFTP server on Cisco prime to transfer the file from client to server. 

varma10 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm testing a new iPSK based IoT wlan on a WLC8540 (8.5.140.0) and using an ACS 5.8 radius server for authentication.The wlan works successfully with a laptop and Android phone but does not work with a particular air sensor we have.The air se...

iPSK Awair1.PNG iPSK Awair2.PNG
CiaranB by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have SD-Access fabric network with DNA Center. I have one main wireless network which is fabric as well and 802.1X authentication. I use 3500 series WLC and 1850 series APs. The problem is as shown below picture. I got constant timeouts in m...

Capture.PNG

Hi, I dont have wlc for testing.I want to know what is meaning of “ping request and response” in wlc GUI “monitor > redundancy > statistics”.Is it represents do a auto ping or manual ping on active wlc and standby wlc? And whether the “sent to peer” ...