cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have one WLC 5520 for testing in my work lab. Is there any tutorial or documentation which would help me achieve my goal? I have AP management networks10.11.0.0/24 - VLAN 1110.12.0.0/24 - VLAN 1210.13.0.0/24 - VLAN 1310.14.0.0/24 - VLAN 1410...

Hello everybodya few weeks ago I faced a major breakdown in the network because of a failure on the DHCP server.After a unpredictable power outage the APs came up and they couldn't contact the DHCP. Because this service is controlled by another team ...

joanaschw by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi! I did a conversion from autonomous AP to lightweight AP (1240) using the cisco upgrade tool. After the conversion, i tried to console into the AP but the default password of Cisco and username Cisco doesn;t work. Any idea what's the default passw...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, I want to setup two Cisco prime in HA. Primary server is installed and working. Yesterday i installed a new PI and concurred as secondary PI.Only difference between these two is : Primary has a patch 2.0 and secondary dont.Now while do...

Hi, need help to understand what my problem is? Airplay situation is as follows:Wireless to wireless devices - working fineWireless to wired devices - working fineWired to wired devices - working fineWired to wirelss - NOT workingAny advise on what s...

rlaudiano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to get some clarification regarding the user idle timeout WLAN configuration checkbox.  I read on here that if you don't configure a idle time-out value within the WLAN the global system parameter will be used instead (which is 300 secon...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running cisco prime version 2.2.How can i add Lightweight AP?I see that switches and WLAN controllers are added, but the AP's /Radio is not showing up. But when i punch in the ip address of an AP, prime finds it but says device Unknown.Please se...

CiscoBro by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all  i have cisco Wlc in that i create 3 sis id.i i want to give only internet access to one SSID which Can not access internal service. can any one please tell how to do block and next is to hidden SSID with protection. regards.

shazeb051 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a WS-C3850-24P wireless controller that manages three AIR-CAP1602I-T-K9 access points.The software version of the controller is 03.06.08.E RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1), IOS cat3k_caa-universalk9.SPA.03.06.08.E.152-2.E8.bin.The APs are connected d...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card