Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all Just wondering if somebody already made the upgrade from 8.2.x to an 8.5.x release in one step? I'm running a SSO with 5520 controllers and will probably upgrade to 8.5.130.0 once it's released, because of the new "IoT" feature (WPA2 with per ...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have  a AIR-CT2504-K9 WLC running 8.0.133.0 version. I was using local credentials to login to it.But now, After entering TACACS authentication details, I changed the priority order on the WLC with first as tacacs and then local. On the TACACS s...

I need to upgrade the software on WLC 4402 to 7.0 or higher for use with Cisco 3502i APs.. However, I can't seem find the download link anywhere.. Any help would be awesome! 

I purchased a second hand AT&T CISCO 3G MicroCell DPH153-AT Wireless Cell Phone Signal Booster The previous owner assures me that it works I was able to activate it online at the ATT web site. However, when i plug it into the Ethernet switch, the net...

biconix by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,I configured all RF profile with 40Mhz, but many ap stayed at 20Mhz.I checked and tried the command show ap channel The output : Slot Id ..................................... 0802.11b/g Current Channel ..................... 6*Allowed Channel L...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card