cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

i found that mobility express access point can act as a controller where other access point can join it , my question is does the other access point need to be lightweight or also ME to join?does all access point need to have the same ME version or l...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have a setup where there is two 1552s connected to a centralized controller. The APs are in Flex+Bridge mode. One is RAP and the second one is MAP. Now the mesh AP is broken and the replacement product 1560-series does not support Flex+Bridge ...

HI, We use a ISE as AAA Server, we have two wireless controllers with same PID.Clients can do mac filter authencation from one wlc(site1),but cannot be authencated by another wlc(site2) that have same config as that wlc. There is the simple topo:Coul...

QQ图片20190805181305.png

Hello All, Historically when I've asked my reseller for WLC adder licenses they have quoted me the line items L-LIC-CT2504-5A &L-LIC-CT2504-UPG (zero value).  Now they are saying I have to purchase a compulsory contract item number CON-ECMU-LCT255A. ...

Dear All, Can we configure Cisco base wIPS (controller based) to the outdoor mesh ?If yes, what could be the test scenarios ?How we can test it properly, before going to meet the client. Thanks

I have 3 ap groups. 1st Floor, 2nd Floor, and 3rd Floor and each group has an SSID "X" assigned to it with a different interface. The problem is, if I go to the 1st floor I get an IP, but as I go to the second, instead of getting a new IP and Subnet ...

I've been working on a Cisco 3802i WLC. I am unable to ping the Management IP address of WLC. - I've followed step-by-step instructions from Cisco, how to configure 3802i WLC. - Configured with proper IP address, subnet mask and gateway IP address. -...

This is a stupid question but I am trying to understand. If you have a mobile router with cellular capabilities, do you still need a modem for internet access? When you can just access the internet through your mobile provider?  Thank you! nd Mobilit...

Hi,Hopefully this is a very simple question to answer. Has the bug: CSCvc13175 GLC-T SFP stopped working in CT5520 (1G Port down on 5520) been fixed in the latest 8.3 and 8.5 code releases. I'm pretty sure is has been but I'm just verifying it for a ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card