cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have 2 sites with a controller in each one with the same configuration. Each site has the same SSID but different DHCP pool range. Each time a user moves from one site to the other and connects, it keeps the same IP address from the previous site....

Hi,  when the local controller is down, all the AP's were connecting to secondary controller(foreign controller)please help me the procedure to create the virtual vlans on the foreign controller. as we have three ssid's each are dedicated to particul...

mh@hcl.com by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, As the datasheet indicates, AP3600 has 802.11ac function. but in WLC, we can see it is "802.11b/g" and "802.11a" instead of "802.11ac"(In WLC, Wireless -----> chose one AP ----> Interface). Do we need to configure it for us to see 802.11ac? Thank...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am using WLC 3504 and i have created a open ssid that require web auth. I have also enabled a lobby admin account on my WLC to create accounts for guests to connect to this ssid. The default ip of the interface of this ssid is 1.1.1.1. For ...

donnie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wondering what the best practice is on using DHCP proxy mode vs DHCP bridging mode for roaming clients (L2 / L3 roam)? Does the DHCP proxy feature add significant time to the DHCP handshake and cause roaming clients to lose packets when they go ...

1) I haven't seen related documentations about how how Cisco follows healthcare regulation for wifi equipment, can someone share please.2) As I understand, Cisco follows FCC requirements, but limits for maximum radiated power is varied county by coun...

Andrey128 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , i have below setup but the ping to management ip is very intermittent switch A <--> port1 (5520) port2 <--> switch B the 2 switches are not in vss nor stack. they are on hsrp. currently the wlc LAG is enabled. when the links are connected the pi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card