cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to configure a new AP 1572IC1-A-k9, but I can´t turn on the AP, I connect the AP with a AIR-PWRINJ1500-2=, but when I connect the AP to the power injector port with a ethernet cable the AP is not turnning onThe AP has the next specification:80...

Resolved! Upgrade Cisco 5508

Hi All,I am planning to upgrade Cisco WLC 5508 which is currently having Software version 7.5.103.1 and Field recovery software version 7.6.95.16. Latest available software for this device is 8.0.152.0 (AIR-CT5500-K9-8-0-152-0.aes).Is it recommended ...

We have several 5520 WLC....they have smart license tokens and are registered on the portal....we have two types of license in the virtual account for WLC......AIR-DNA-E-T (few hundred of these) and LIC-CT5520-1A (13 of these)......when a WLC checks ...

sheff by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem with lap's getting updated firmware from the WLC. I currently have the WLC on say management vlan 99 and the APs are on a separate vlan (we will call this vlan 100). The switch port for the AP is configured as an access port for...

MattD2010 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Maybe anybody can help: we want to operate an Access Point AIR-AP2802E-E-K9 with this Kind of antenna: AIR-ANT2588P3M-N i fear that this is not possible as some documentation tells it is not certified….but the Question is if "not certified" als...

Hi Guys, I'm trying to connect 1562-E AP with GLC-SX-MM-RGD  SFP to Cisco IE-4000-4T4P4G-E switch with SFP cisco SFP GLC-LH-SMD== connected with Multimode Fibre patch lead. Currently Link is not coming up on switch, AP is getting power via POE inject...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card