Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Can we use Web GUI and SSH for manage  the AP ? As far as i know it can be done, but couldn't find any documentation. Any documentation regarding the manage AP

prashanma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I noticed some strange behavior yesterday on our 5520 controllers running version 8.5.135 and was wondering if this was 'working as designed' or rather a bug.While troubleshooting a coverage issue, I noticed a lot of our APs were using a chann...

Hi. Can someone explain, what does the RF profile "none" mean and what happens when you set the RF profile of an AP group to none?I'm logged into a controller where the AP group has RF profile set to none but the APs part of that group are still broa...

Bavarian by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just configured wlc 3504 on the side of vlan10, and I have several different AP1830 vlans that will be controlled by wlc. but when I connect AP1830 with the interface vlan in each manage switch, unfortunately WLC does not detect any AP joining.for ...

Reedho by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have ordered two  3504 WLC to configure in HA. I know the least supported IOS on 3504 is 8.5. 1.  Can someone help me with the full code that the 3504 WLC comes with? 2. Also what is the recommended IOS by cisco for 3504 WLC which has a fix fo...

trying to add Spectrum in Prime 3.0 got me the following error:Error:Though the target host is reachable, the Spectrum Expert doesn't appear to be running on the host. Please confirm that 1) It is running, 2) It is configured to send interference mea...

Dears, we need help in Desigining and Required Devices for Wifi Solution for Hotel. Requirement For hotel wifi Solution  - Considering  Access point per each apartment (105 apartments) total of 110 AP, and customer have 3 internet lines (200mb DSL mo...

Hi,   Our WLC is configure in LAG mode, this means I can only configure one AP manager. The problem is, I have over 255 APs so the only way I can deal with this is if I use a /23 on the interface that the AP manager is configured on.   Please can you...

I'm working on a project to create several personal area networks.  We want to have 1 user per ssid and we are attempting to use LDAP.Currently in a test environment I have 2 users in separate OUs on a microsoft 2012 server and 2 ssids setup.  I have...

Chris Kohr by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3600 8 SSID Limit

Folks,          Can someone please tell me why there is a limit of 8 SSIDs on the ac module of a 3600 series AP.   "Only the first 8 WLAN IDs are advertised on the 5-GHz radios regardless of the ID number"

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card