cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,   I have had issues in the past when I try to join AP's to our WLC but its gives the error message:   *Nov 20 11:47:59.000: %CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSEND: DTLS connection request sent peer_ip: 10.11.0.230 peer_port: 5246*Nov 20 11:47:59.245: %CAPWAP-...

Group IT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having a weird issue when doing packet captures and looking at the QoS with some Flexconnect AP's with locally switched WLAN.   Two iphones connected to the same AP, start Facetime.  I see UP of 6 and 5. Packet capture shows any traffic from client t...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are trying to form N+1 redundancy     50 remote sites and one DC  remotes site has 5520 and DC has 5520  1) when remote site wlc failed , so AP needs to communicate to DC and make the connectivity .    also do i need - HA SKU license for it ?

have just set up a WLC 4402 as a Guest WLan controler on the DMZ of our network.i have sucsessfully managed to get our internal controllers to connect to it, with the exception of 1. it says the control path is up but the data path is down. the other...

Adam Watts by Level 1
  • 45 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have Cisco 2504 controller working with nine AIR-CAP702I-E-K9 without problem. I bought new one AIR-AP1832I-E-K9 and it is visible in wireless section but my mobile devices can only connect to the AIR-AP1832I-E-K9 but don't connect with othe...

pbutwilo by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,   I'm facing an issue ,when i connect to an SSID (eg: ABC) the download speed is very Slow. when i connect to a different SSID (eg: XYZ) the download speed is very fast.   How to improve the speed when the user connects to ABC SSID? Can i troubl...

Rickey369 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i plan to implement cisco SWANwhich component should i have (beside 6509 + WISM + access point) ?WCS / wireless location appliance thanks

noctorno by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!   I have a problem with a guest network I'm troubleshooting. It seems to work just fine on just about every device except iOS-devices. On iOS devices the portal doesn't pop up automatically and it refuses to get redirected to the portal if you t...

aps1337 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I manage a small wireless network that consists of a router, 16 cisco switches, and 28 cisco AIR-CAP1602I WAPs. I am trying to find a way that I can change the Client Authentication Key Management WPA Preshared Key via the command line via a sc...

WAP.jpg
Doug65 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   We are migrating some of our offices over to use ISE for Wireless 802.1x authentication. At the moment we are using an external Radius Server to authenticate clients for our Corporate SSID.   Does anyone know if there is a way to use a diff...

malone352 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way of disabling the '0' radio on a 3802 from switching over to micro cell mode?  I have seen instances of the micro taking over from the '1' macro radio; and also where the micro comes and goes when the 2.4 coverage is considered excess...

Hello Experts, how can i configure reach my serviec port IP on remote location! attached is my layout ..   Now i want to access from HQ to service port IP of WLC. how can I reach it by using ssh/https What and where i need to configure the routes ?  ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card