cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco wireless network I am setting up for a small company and experiencing poor wireless connectivity.   There are three1850i and one1562i controlled by mobility express.  Pretty much out of box configuration.  Broadcast three SSIDs.   The ...

kayapup by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about WPA2 security issue.   WPA2 - personal  , which is using the one PSK for everyone login. WPA2 - Enterprise , which is authentication with authentication server.   Can we increase the security from personal to enterprise If i...

skc0206 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I get client probe information from WLC (which AP and probing client mac addresses), without using CMX or MSE? Maybe, can I get information use SNMP MIB or other? Please, help me.

Hi Cisco Community,   I'm currently trying to migrate from a VM PI 3.3 to an physical appliance in the same version. I generated and exported the Virtual Prime backup to an External location (around 19 GB backup file),  after I initiated a restore on...

I am not able to get the AP's to join the WLC, Here is the WLC sysinfo and AP SH version info, and the boot up process for both APs as well. Thank you.       Cisco Controller) >show sysinfo Manufacturer's Name.............................. Cisco Syst...

I keep havinf these errors repeated throughout my logs. If I search for this issue it pulls up a Bug for the 5500 series WLC. I was wondering if the same bug applies to the 2504s.   This is a copy of the log:   *RRM-CLNT-2_4: Oct 18 08:12:36.873: %SP...

kmb405 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I already have quite some experience with Aruba wireless controllers. However at my new job they purchased Cisco controllers so I am now trying to master the Cisco wireless side as well. However I'm still missing several features/information and I wa...

I have a Cisco 1142 access point that I'm using to study and practice for my wireless certification. I've been practicing converting the access point from lightweight to autonomous and then back again. After I converted it from lightweight to autonom...

Hi all I run a WLC 5520 running on 8.2.151.0. We use VDI and currently evaluate VMware BLAST Extreme as the transmission protocol, instead of PCoIP. For PCoIP I've configured an AVC profile which works really nice. I couldn't find VMware BLAST Extrem...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card