cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a WLAN with web authentication. I would like to send authentication message to a syslog server when a user authenticate. I configured a syslog server but it receives all messages from the wlc. I'd like to send to that syslog server only...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My site is thinking of using AP 2600 instead of the trusty AP 3502 since it has better thru put. May I know if anyone can share any experience on 2600 as we want to ensure stability for our deployment. Ay major issues?Thanks in advanceSent from Cisco...

Hey guys-I was wondering if I was going to implement a 2504 with a 1550 series AP, would it be better to go with 2 Single-Band Antennas or 1 Dual-Band Antenna (which would mean I'd have to change the AP from an EU to an E).What is the difference?  I ...

We're pleased to announce that Interim software 8.3MR4 CCO version 8.3.140.0 is now posted on the Forum as well as CCO. Please refer to the release notes for details.    Obtaining Pre-Release Software Please fill software request access form for 8.3M...

pbaragur by Cisco Employee
  • 23 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Current environment APs - 2800i Cisco 5508 running 8.2.166.0 version Issues with Lenovo X1 laptops with Intel 8260/8265 wireless NIC. Clients randomly drop SSID and report loss of network connectivity. Takes few minutes to connect to the SSIDs. Wirel...

Hi all,   I would like to discuss what is the best practice now for assigning vlan on WLAN and LAN (considering cisco switches and WLC)?   Are you using same VLAN as for wired connection as for WLAN? or do you have lan in different vlan then wlan?   ...

Tibor M by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've recently been tasked with researching a solution for wireless in our warehouses. We currently run really cheap Engenuis products that wreak havoc on our barcode scanners. Partially due to weak signal, but also because of hard handoffs.   I perso...

Hello, I'm planning to replace the AC power source for our AIR-AP1572EAC-A-K9 AP's with PoE+ switches, specifically the WS-C2960X-24PS-L series. Documentation for the AP is not clear; here it states that PoE is supported:   https://www.cisco.com/c/e...

shawn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloTeam, i have Cisco 2504 lan controller with 5 Aironet 1702i ap.. The problem am facing is that,once i connect a client laptop to any one ap,when i move the laptop from it's range and reach the neighbour ap .it is not automatically shifting to ne...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card