XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Can anyone please explane when to use the parameter mtu at bridge domain level?I am setting up a bridge-domain with jumboframes on each end (jumboframes enabled on the interfaces), and i can send/recieve 9000 byte frames even when the bridge-domai...

Can you inbox me the manual, currently i am working on ASR1001, after configuration, i was able to ping 4.2.2.2 but i was not able to ping www.yahoo.com or www.google.com. After due troubleshooting, i discovered that the ASR comes along with embedde...

Hi,I understand the port numbering(line card) inside ASR 9000 follows this format "rack/slot/instance/port".If ASR 9000 is using Modular Line Cards, for example two "MPA-4X10GE" inside slot 2. Then how is the port numbered?I am guessing like this : 0...

saikchak1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can anyone could tell me how route policy in (RPL) should look like - some best practice .Simple situation. I have two ISP's, one Client ( I am transit AS for Client).ISP1  AS 100  ------                                ----------    MY AS 300 ...

Hi,Im getting syslog events for IP SLA reaction configurations in IOS XR. I need this messages to be send as traps to the configured SNMP manager. I have enabled "syslog" traps under snmp-server configuration as well. Do I need to add anything else?D...

darshakpp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've an issue where the source of my pings from a router are ideally sourced from a loopback.For many host services the source-interface command can be used to set this. (ftp,tftp,ntp,snmp etc).However for ping/traceroute , like IOS, no such command ...

Hi, do you know how to recover a line card from rommon?We insert 2 linecards A9K2T-20GE-B in an ASR9010 with version 4.2.3 and noticed  that they needed a fpd upgrade, however after the fpd upgrade and the linecards reload, some of the LC did'nt came...

mjgarate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes