XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiI am searching about different types of SFC for ASR99K. In the datasheet it was mentioned this module provides 230Gbps Fabric Capacity and SFC3 provides 600Gbps...There are some questions here:1- Is this value half-duplex or Full-Duplex? I mean doe...

HiAs I understood the main difference between ASR9K and ASR99k is SCB Module. This simply means Fabric of ASR99K is provided by a dedicated module. Regarding BNG feature, Is the model of SCB has any impact on Number of PPPoE Sessions on Amount of tra...

HiI searching for Power Module Setup for ASR9K, I used Power Calculator tool of Cisco. I my setup it says I can use Three 6000W AC module.As I checked the ordering information of ASR9K This module is applicable of PEM-V3. I want to know if I install ...

HiWe are using ASR1K as PPPoE BRAS. With our pppoe service we have different accounting information about  the volume of traffic which subscriber uses. this information is retrieved via different accounting updates which are sent for the particular P...