XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Curious if anyone might have some insight on a BGP session setup problem I'm seeing. I'm having trouble bringing up a BGP peering session between IOS-XR VRF  and  IOS.[ IOSXR_PeerA (VRF)-----IOSXR(Global) ]---(internal network, 3 hops)---IOS_PeerB Pe...

Hi allI want to know the detailed behavior for each item.We have suffered a number of major service down due to a fabric loopback test failure. RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:IBR-01(admin)#show diagnostic content location 0/rSP0/CPU0Thu Feb 6 08:48:28.963 UTCRP 0/RS...

Hello all, I want to install a new IOS on ASR 9001. I try to install it as below but it's not working. Currently it's running 6.5.3 with the below packages . Anyone can help please ? Active Packages:disk0:asr9k-mini-px-6.1.4disk0:asr9k-k9sec-px-6.1.4...

Hello Cisco community, I am trying to lab VXLAN on 3 routers - 2x ASR9910 and 1x ASR9006 with IOS-XR 5.3.3 All of them should support VXLAN encasulation and BUM replication over multicast. Unfortunately it works only on newer ASR9910. Those 2 routers...