XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Dear all One of our ASR9010 router has alarm as below. RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:Oct 9 09:57:42.686 : shelfmgr[416]: %PLATFORM-SHELFMGR-0-MAX_RESET_BRINGDOWN : Can not boot node 0/RSP1/CPU0 A9K-RSP440-TR due to multiple resets, putting it IN_RESET state. The ...

Yuan Li by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi )  I have a problem with my Cisco ME 3800X, Version IOS 15.4(3S7) Began to receive messages in the logs: %MPLS_PACKET-4-NOLFDSB: MPLS packet received on non MPLS enabled interface Vlan11 L3 type 0x8847 label {358 0 1 253} The work does not affect ...

I'm running in to a problem moving my ASR9010's from 4.2.1 to 5.3.2. I can get all the PIEs and SMUs installed but when I attempt to activate I get the following error:Error:    Cannot proceed with the activation because of the following package inco...

Hi, IOS-XR. Given there is SSHv2 enabled and everything, is there are way to disable 3DES ciphers? There are options for that on IOS/IOS-XE, but what about IOS-XR then - can we specify enabled ciphers for SSH servers? Configuration guide seems to be ...

niko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PWHE Flow label

Hi Aleksandar & the rest of the xr-team I saw the Cisco live presentation BRKSPG-2904 from Barcelona this year. It was mentioned there that Flow label was going to be supported for pwhe. Has it been decided in which release this will be supported yet...

Peter L by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have been readying a few documents about VPLS/EoMPLS but still confuse about the bridge-domain and xconnect. Could you please provide any ideas which scenarios I should use bridge-domain and which should be for xconnect? What is the differ...

xzjleo2005 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes