XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

I installed XRv onto virtualbox just for testing purposes so i only need a demo version of it so I'm sure that comes with throughput limits but when i try logging in, nothing works as far as defaults go.  I get a login prompt and everything.  Any ide...

crench92 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m wondering why I can’t access the shell of the ASR 9K we have in our lab.  We don’t have any applications running on it as we are pretty green in the area but I’ve been trying to learn more and actually setup a demo on Telemetry Streaming.  What I...

crench92 by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   i am testing both solutions to retreive attribute to PPPoE/IPoE/V4/V6 subscriber, through Radius and "hard" config on ASR9K. The results is that both solution work well. Nevertheless, which solution is better, i mean: * minimal attributes con...

jvunc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have tried to upgrade a customers network of ASR9001 routers running XR 5.3.1 to 6.3.3, and also 6.4.2, but both of them fails when attempting the "install add"-operation. Image download and files has been equisitely verified with md5, and the fil...

drumfrodo by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All! Completely newbie in IOS-XR trying to get the basics using an XRv image. I take a blank config and make some changes. I "commit label TEST" then I do a "commit replace" to erase everything. Then I do a "rollback configuration to TEST" Shou...

Hi there, I'm currently playing with TCL scripts to prepare for my CCIE lab exam. The main purpose I'm gonna use them is tocheck the reachability within ISP IGP domain and/or L3VPN domain.Currently I'm facing the following issue: I'm unable to specif...

eterebizh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes