Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Anyone noticing DNA-C odd handling on AAA commands within the PNP config push (DNA-C 1.3.3.x)? Examples: Provision --> Devices --> Plug and Plug Devices -->  Device Name --> Configuration --> Template (preview) !aaa new-model!aaa authentication login...

apogeenet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Community,Hope you are all sound and safe!!As old CiscoWorks users, we are doing an in depth POC with Cisco DNA to manage our Cisco network.We are doing some tests with template editor/provisioning and encounter issues with input forms.There is...

lni1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,  I tried to deploy my access switch using PnP 0-day provision. I prepared my template using Cisco Guide i make 0-day provision;  All things are happend as expected :  * PnP descovery and all PnP opération, connectivity* Image update,...

Tala_Ali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble setting up a lab environment for Cisco DNA Center. We have the .iso file, but whenever we try to install it, even though the UI gets installed, a bunch of packages, like netwwork-visibility and most of the NDP-packages, as well as ...

Tiebevn by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes