Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys We have the DNA 2nd Generation Appliance. The documentation states that we need to configure at a minimum Enterprise Port and the Cluster Port. Each of the Ports also requires the Virtual IP addresses. The Enterprise and Cluster Interface IPs...

Ravs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   We are using DNA Center 1.2.6, and I’d like to know if there is a way to export internal DNAC logs to an external Syslog server ?   Thanks,

lbe by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DNAC API 1.3.0.6

Is anyone else getting a lot of 404 responses from the DNA API on endpoints that worked in 1.3.0.5? Is there a bug on this issue? Getting this error on template-programmer, pnp, and network discovery. {"error": "BAPI not found with technicalName ... ...

phil- by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I'm currently installing a DNAC cluster and the install wizard is prompting me to specify a FQDN for the cluster. I will be using both the Management (GUI) and Enterprise ports but its not clear to which interface this FQDN should resolv...

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes