Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,i have some questions regarding cluster environment with CUCM and IM&P.To install a fresh IM&P Publisher i added the node under Cisco CUCM Server page and during the installation wizard i typed the same security password, so the IM&P Pub can c...

marco_81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I dial from Phone 1 to extension 8800 it hits a translation pattern for the full number with the preprended (9)...9XXXXXX8800...This goes out to the PSTN and hits an auto attendant When I dial do Call Fwd All on the same translation pattern 8800 i...

Hello Cisco Community.I have the following current problem, I have jabber users running with free permissions for each one from LDAP and integrated with CUCM. We are deploying new jabber users with certain host permissions from the LDAP, but when the...

Hello All, I am unable to use the link "Presence Viewer for User" in CUCM End User Management. I receive an error/alert "No privilege or failed to login to retrieve Presence Viewer information." I think this is because there is no role assigned to th...