Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We reset the cache following the instructions here: https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX72595/How-Do-I-Clear-the-Cache-in-Cisco-Jabber-for-Windows We moved the CSP folders somewhere else instead of deleting them completely Then we went to restore the cha...

Hi Community We are currently on a POC stage wherein we added CIPC to a remote site for simulation. I've registered CIPC to my call manager and configured all basic stuffs such as CSS,Partition, device pool etc. The call is actually connecting howeve...

Hi All Could someone please explain me the CoreDumpFileFound Logs attached here ? As per the logs and alert, Cisco Presence Engine service has restarted due to Program Terminal Signal 11, Segmentation fault. As far as I know, the files are being clon...

I have successfully installed all the machines (expressway c & e version 8.2.2 , jabberguest 10  , callmanager 10.5 and presence 10.5 )I configured according to the specifications but I have always the same problem"Not found on Accelerator"the expres...

testspa by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I need to configure Cisco Jabber client with the following configuration (automatically setting up):- Menu-> View -> Show label (Checked)- Menu-> Setting -> Appearance -> High Contrast.- Menu ->Setting -> Status -> Show me as [Away] If not Activ...

Daniov1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, We have a customer with CWMS cluster of 4 servers.Next week the internal SSL certificate will expire, so we had to import a new internal SSL certificate.We have generated a CSR with all 4 server's FQDN defined, the certificate was sig...

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png
shellye by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,   i have 2 CMS1k and 1 BE6k, the idea is to configure hot+standby cms, i read loadbalancing white paper, and i found that it was for incoming/outgoing call of sip endpoint, it configured using load balancing setting by cms and cucm, my questi...

ahmed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have many users on versions of Jabber 12 (12.5, 12.6, and 12.7) who are experiencing problems with Jabber changing their sound settings unprompted. We have changed headsets, tried Bluetooth and non-Bluetooth options, and changed versions of Jabber...

We have deployed CER and have the call back and email notifications working however the display on the call back phone is showing the caller ID for the CTI port so if the call back person misses the call and perhaps email is down or they simply don't...

Chad Dunn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone else having LPI issues in InformaCast Fusion with 2-way analog radios? When sending a broadcast to security's two-way analog radios, we have to set the wait time to 11 seconds in the audio settings of a Notification Profile. Otherwise, if w...