Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When I log into my.ciscospark.com I have lost my voicemail options I had a few weeks ago.   The documentation says it is an option under "my Profile"  but there is nothing there other than to chance my Emergency Services Address.   Check Your Voicema...

rpieken80 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Once again a question about jabber that cannot reach the server some how... a did search on the forum for some answers and most of the time it's a dns issue. however i use the default domain name so DOMAIN.NOT.SET in the jabber on my iphone a...

kennis1977 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've found all kinds of information on how to disable file transfers on all installed Jabber devices but none that just specify how to disable file transfer for only iOS and Android devices.  This is a requirement for our data protection officer ...

Hi, I face an issue with an h323 endpoint calling to webex. It connects right if the session has ben opened previously by an organizer. When I try to connect as organizer with the h.323 endpoint it fails. The endpoint is standalone, not registered in...

Hello, I am trying to register my jabber windows client to CUCM, but I receive the error "The Telephony configuration settings are invalid". I am not able to apply the TFTP server, CTI server, CCMCIP server informations as I gave in previous jabber ...