Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, anyone knows if the feature "desktop control" available for Jabber for Windows works on Jabber for Mac ? The user are using Jabber for Mac 11.5 and is sharing the screen with me (I´m using Jabber for Windows 11.5) normally but the icon to st...

Hello All. Ok.. so we have 2 Jabber clusters both with 2 cups servers in each. When you are assigned to a Cups server on Cluster1 Locations are not being displayed. If I move the user over to one of the Cups servers on  Cluster 2 all locational set...

Does anybody know, If this limitation will be fixed: Using Click-To-X Feature with Contacts in Microsoft Outlook - If using UDS as a directory source? (It used to be bug CSCuo88534) It still exists even in the last 11.6 Jabber and is mentioned in rel...

vrba.tom by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I'm working with Jabber 11.5.3 and CUCM 10.5.2 with LDAP Integration, the isuue is when I search contact in Jabber Mobile does not appear any contact in directory section. this search is working on Jabber for Windows. I created a UC Service f...

Hello, I need help with this. How many hosts and how many participants are in this meeting center license, L-WBX-MC-NU-S2-NY1?. the description say "New - MC Named User - Tier 2 (5 - 999 Users) - 1YR". The 5 - 999 are participants or 5 - 999 are host...

We are excited for this Thursday's Customer Connection briefing on Update: Cisco WebEx and CMR Cloud Releases and WebEx PSTN Audio Conferencing Offers. The session will be on Thursday, April 28 from 8:00-9:30am PT.  Technical Marketing Engineers will...

hcaldwel by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes