Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an HP 6735b laptop running Windows 7 32-bit SP1 that I can't get deskphone video to work on.  The last thing I've done is to load the OS fresh from the disk.  Then I installed Jabber and the Media Services Interface.  The connection status for...

topher1086 by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Following I have found so far 1) Jabber for Windows doesn't CUPS LDAP as CUPC does2) Jabber for Windows doesn't always use Application Dial rules from CUPS as CUPC does3) Jabber for Windows does not support sRTP (no CAPF)4) Jabber for Windows does no...

Md Hasan by Cisco Employee
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have upgraded Cisco Jabber to Version 9.7.0 from Version 9.2.4 (on Windows 8.1 with IE11), but i have problems with my embedded tab:Cisco Jabber 9.7.0 uses IE rendering engine Version 7 instead of Version 9, so my embedded tab would not work...

Hi there,When a user is trying to login to Jabber from two different devices, one device is automatically sign the user out. For example, if I log in to Jabber from my windows machine, and then try to log in to jabber from my iPhone, my Jabber client...

Hi,i have deployed CUCM - 9.1, CUC - 9.1 and CUP - 9.1, and window's jabber verison - 9.7when i create a cisco framework and assign DN to it for jabber my click to call and all calling functionally is working fine from jabber for window.but when i de...