Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

i have not read all the posts in this forum. and my overall knowledge of this app is limited. i maybe beating a dead horse with this. but I hope it helps.I am not a programmer, so i dont know what the feasibility of these types of controls are in you...

sasterud1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team.My remote site jabber can not download the jabber config file. The remote site is not on same domain as main domain. The remote site is in differnt domain. So The user is not able to serach the AD user in the main domain. Please help me. how ...

esa786_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,We just came to know that, webex meeting invite will be not availble in recipient user login page if it was sent to email alias that contain same host user & generic user !any comment & further information on this ?Thank you in advance.

Good afternoon ,I'm currently installing a demo of cwms in a customer. I 'm installing a small system with 50 users IRP . I make the deployment of the two virtual machines on a C220 M3 server, the memory requirements and recommended space, CPU are me...

sjvitales by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Pros,Would like to know if Outlook 2013 is supported by Jabber for Windows 9.2.4 (latest release).The data sheet does not mention support http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps6836/ps12511/data_sheet_c78-704195.htmland the la...

pratik.rb by Level 3
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes